Emergency Veterinary Services of St. Charles is always accepting resumes for energetic, compassionate, and enthusiastic professionals who are interested in joining our team! Client Care Coordinators, Technicians, and Assistants who have the experience and skills necessary to provide excellent patient care are always welcome to apply. Our team welcomes you!
Client Care Coordinator
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Document patient and client information in the EMR
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to determine the difference between a stable and critical patient on presentation
- Phone communication skills
- Rooming clients/patients
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Balance ledger
- Maintaining exam rooms and lobby
- Establish an effective line of communication with the client to obtain pertinent information concerning the patient.
- Instruct clients concerning the home care required in order to promote and maintain the health of the patient and safety of the client.
- Provide client information regarding preventive measures and routine care.
- Maintain patient records both written and in the EMR
- Have knowledge of basic parameters of animal health and can recognize variations from normal.
- Determine and know normal values of TPR.
- Recognize emergency situations and have a basic understanding of emergency treatment protocols.
- Place intravenous catheters
- Collect and prepare specimens and samples for diagnostic evaluation
- Perform basic diagnostic tests
- Collect, prepare and properly submit and label specimens for diagnostic evaluations including: A. hematology B. cytology C. urinalysis D. microbiology E. blood chemistry
- Perform the following tests: A. Complete blood count including: 1. PCV 2. Total protein 3. Total white blood cell count 4. Differential white blood cell count 5. Red blood cell morphology 6. Platelet estimate. Urinalysis including: 7. Specific gravity 8. Chemistries (dipstick) 9. Evaluation of sediment C. Fecal evaluation for endoparasites
- Able to measure for and take radiographs
If you are interested in applying for a position with our team, please feel free to contact our practice manager Susan Kinney at email@example.com for more information!